WiFi IP Camera
- SIMPLE, EASY, STABLE WIFI SET UP: The whole set up steps just as our image showed left，Plug and Play, Stable wifi connection. Capable with network port for wired connection also. For detailed instructions, you can download on our website WWW.SV3C.COM.
- PTZ: This is a PTZ camera which can Pan 350°, Tilt 120°. Just use your finger to move on the Phone screen to see where you want.
- TWO WAY AUDIO: With Built-in Microphone, you can Watch, Talk, Listen to your family anywhere anytime just like a Video Chat.
- NIGHT VISION: Decent Night Vision about 10m-20m and Great daytime image quality the same as our Bullet wifi camera.
- Support Max 64G TF card for record and playback, easily set up on Phone app or IE browser. For using in Blue Iris, please CHOOSE as this(RTSP: //192.168.X.X:10554/tcp/av0_0, RTSP PORT: 10554, ONVIF PORT: 10080) during your set up. Does not support Macintosh PC for view.
- 960P HD Network IP Camera: 1280 x 960 Resolution,Provides Clear & Crystal Image, smooth video footage.Pls note that the TF Card Is Not Included.
- Weatherproof: Our camera were made by steady aluminum with exquisite workmanship. It will surely stand from bad weather and durable enough for using both outdoor and indoor. Waterproof Lever up to IP66
- Remote Viewing Anywhere Anytime.:You can remotely view over the local network or the internet through a PC or mobile device (including iPhone, iPad, Android Cell Phone or Tablet PCs); Compatible with free iOS and Android App which can be downloaded and installed on your IOS or Android device easily
- ONVIF Support: ONVIF support makes the camera interoperable with all sorts of ONVIF-conformant IP security products, such as ONVIF-conformant recording system. ONVIF support also means users can use equipment from different manufactures to build a surveillance system that best meets their needs and preferences.
- Plug & Play Set Up: The camera can be connected to NVR wirelessly, no need to install Ethernet cables for cameras after setup, and be quite easy to put anywhere(within the 30 feet distance)you want for monitoring. The WiFi signal can pass through at least 2 walls. Or you can also use nework cable to connect if far away than 100feet that you want.